|$360 Long Distance Calling Service
See Promotion Details
Times Mobility 3 Year Long Distance Plan is exclusive to all Bell Mobility customers who subscribed to a Bell Mobility 3-Year Term Plan from August 1,2011.
Free minutes apply to the first 128 minutes each month of the following countries:
- Only new Times Mobility Bell Online customers are eligible to activate on this 3 year Free Long Distance Plan effective August 1st, 2011.
- 3 Year Free Long Distance is applicable to 26 countries with Free 128 minutes for 12 consecutive months.
- For both landline and mobile:
Canada, USA*, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Thailand
- Landline Only (calling to mobile number will be subjected to a regular mobile rate) Argentina, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Turkey and UK
- Free 128 minutes are not cumulative
- This plan is not applicable to pre-paid
- Long Distance charges will be applied if customers exceed free minutes, call mobile numbers for the said 21 landline only countries above and other countries not specified in the plan.
- Calls to the following countries after 128 minutes
|Canada, Continental USA*, and Hong King - Landline & Mobile
|India - Landline & Mobile
|Vietnam - Laneline & Mobile
|Philippines - Laneline
|Philippines - Mobile
|*Other countries -
|Continental US excludes Alaska, Hawaii, & off-shore territories ie Puerto Rico
How to use:
- Long Distance charges count per minute and customer will receive a Times Telecom bill.
- Non e-billing customers will be charged $0.99/month for mail if billing is lower than $10 during that particular month.
- Dial your local access number
|Lower Mainland, BC
|Fort McMurray, AB
- Wait for the voice prompt
- Calls to North America: Dial 1 + Area Code + Phone No. + # key International Destinations: Dial 011 + Country code + City code + Phone No. + # key
WARNING: Please do not press the "SEND/CALL" button after step pressing the # key when you make a call, otherwise you will be subject to expensive long distance charges from your wireless service provider.
Terms & Conditions
- Customer understands that the Free Long distance minutes are provided as a promotional service at no charge.
- Customer agrees to be charged and pay Times Telecom the prescribed Long distance rate, which may change from time to time, in excess of the Free Long distance minutes provided.
- Times Telecom reserves the exclusive rights on provision of the Free Long Distance minutes and may terminate at any time.
- Times Telecom is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly when using the Times Telecom service.
- Customer must follow the dialing instruction EXACTLY as stated; Times is not responsible for any charge incurred by the customer as a result of not dialing as instructed.