- Only new Times Mobility Bell Online customers are eligible to activate on this 1 year Free Long Distance Plan effective August 1st, 2011.
- 1 Year Free Long Distance is applicable to 28 countries with Free 228 minutes for 12 consecutive months.
Free minutes apply to the first 228 minutes each month of the following countries:
- For both landline and mobile:
Canada, USA*, China, Hong Kong, India, Singapore and Thailand
- Landline Only (calling to mobile number will
be subjected to a regular mobile rate)
Argentina, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Taiwan, Turkey and UK
- Free 228 minutes are not cumulative
- This plan is not applicable to pre-paid
- Long Distance charges will be applied if customers exceed free minutes, call mobile numbers for the said 21 landline only countries above and other countries not specified in the plan.
- Calls to the following countries after 228 minutes
|Canada, Continental USA*, and Hong King - Landline & Mobile||1.8¢/min|
|India - Landline & Mobile||1.9¢/min|
|Vietnam - Laneline & Mobile||5.9¢/min|
|Philippines - Laneline||11¢/min|
|Philippines - Mobile||13.5¢/min|
|*Other countries - search rate|
|Continental US excludes Alaska, Hawaii, & off-shore territories ie Puerto Rico|
- Long Distance charges count per minute and customer will receive a Times Telecom bill.
- Non e-billing customers will be charged $0.99/month for mail if billing is lower than $10 during that particular month.
How to use:
- Dial your local access number
|Lower Mainland, BC||604-638-0888|
|Fort McMurray, AB||780-750-8051|
- Wait for the voice prompt
- Calls to North America: Dial 1 + Area Code +
Phone No. + # key
International Destinations: Dial 011 + Country code + City code + Phone No. + # key
WARNING:Please do not press the "SEND/CALL" button after step pressing the # key when you make a call, otherwise you will be subject to expensive long distance charges from your wireless service provider.
Terms & Conditions
- Customer understands that the Free Long distance minutes are provided as a promotional service at no charge.
- Customer agrees to be charged and pay Times Telecom the prescribed Long distance rate, which may change from time to time, in excess of the Free Long distance minutes provided.
- Times Telecom reserves the exclusive rights on provision of the Free Long Distance minutes and may terminate at any time.
- Times is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly when using the Times Telecom service.
- Customer must follow the dialing instruction EXACTLY as stated; Times is not responsible for any charge incurred by the customer as a result of not dialing as instructed.